“Going downhill ?”

Prezzo Aberdeen
Ranked #212 of 726 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Conveniently located on the first floor of Aberdeen's Union Square shopping centre, close to the cinema and within easy reach of the rail station. With its stylish monochrome interior, Prezzo Aberdeen is the ideal retreat from the bustle of the shopping centre and a great place for post-cinema dining. Located on the first floor of Aberdeen's Union Square shopping centre.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was my fourth visit to Prezzo in Union Square, Aberdeen and sadly the worst. My daughter and I went at just after 6pm last Friday evening and didn't have to queue to get in ( unusual). We were shown to our table by a friendly manageress who I saw on each previous visit. We ordered drinks then our meal. The food came quite quickly (perhaps too quickly) and I was disappointed to note that my food was really quite bland. I had crab and lobster tortellini with a cream/saffron sauce which I had the first time I ate there and which I remembered to be full of flavour! Mentioned my disappointment to our waitress who said that really it would depend on the chef as some season more than others?!? Oh well, plenty more restaurants ..........

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food was ok, probably too much of it but thats never a problem. Service from the waiting staff was as expected, no problems at all.

The main problem was the manageress who, when it was time to pay, wouldn't get off the telephone which meant that the credit card machine wouldn't work as someone was on the line. We were in a hurry to get home so wanted to pay and leave, the staff asked her how long and she turned her back on them. They asked me if I would leave card details and they'll put it through when she gets off the phone.....i don't think so !!

She ignored me when I politely asked her how long she would be. We waited another 10 minutes before I told her that if she didn't get off the phone now we were walking out without paying.

Very, very rude woman who swans about as though she's the Queen!!

1  Thank Dons1977
Reviewed January 17, 2013

good restaurant good food. i prefer other italians in aberdeen but this one is fine in the square. the pasta is good but the service was slow.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friend and I go to Prezzos in Union Square once every 2 weeks for lunch or dinner. I love the food, the size of the portions, the extra salad if one chooses that option (light)...etc.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went with the family to Prezzo's for the second time in a month. Like the previous time the food and atmosphere is great. It can be very busy just before or after the cinema viewings but we booked at table hours before. The only negative point I would like to stress is that food is served on cold plates. What a shame, otherwise a great place to dine.