“Revolting”
Review of Funky Forest

Funky Forest
Ranked #82 of 152 things to do in Aberdeen
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I now refuse to take my child here. It was handy for a wet day or a play after lunch but the last (2) times we went it was progressively worse. The main thing is that it is filthy, and I mean sticky smelly stained carpets and play area. We have know kids to have 'accidents' of both kinds in the play area and since then we have not been back. It is a shame because done well this soft play could have been a real attraction for the cocket hat and in fact it just puts me off visiting the place at all. Sorry to be so negative but it really is horrible.

6  Thank Donna S

Reviewed April 11, 2013

the last time i was there the was no staff supervision in the area what so ever. even when a staff member cam the didn't look twice at the play area. horrified. also my niece had a friends birthday party there and all the orders are taken in advance days before the party and they ran out of chicken nuggets! a key meal that kids like.

5  Thank Rebecca_Lee92
Reviewed March 23, 2013

i looooooove the funky forest used to go all the time but was very sad because it has just closed a couple months ago :*(

6  Thank not telling y
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Went for my sons birthday and great value and great party and also good was amazing for price you pay , staff were very good , very attentive , I will be back .

3  Thank Jdal12