Review Highlights
A mine of information

Thanks to the staff who advised me on my quest to find information from the second world war. Many... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JBPM67
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
A good library.

This library is in the centre of Aberdeen and has so much relevant information for a young child up... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Aberdeen
from $66.13
More Info
from $46.29
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Went with my kids to get across to a larger selection if books here. Some good graphic novels for teens and good simple chapter books for preteens.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I visited the central library in a rainy day and I spent my afternoon discovering about the scotish history and culture. I hope come back as soon as possible because there are lots os book and thinks to be studied and I love libraries.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

This library has all you need in a library. Books, Internet access abd DVDs etc. Staff are very helpful and are always happy to help.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I visit the library very often and enjoy my time there. I have plenty of time to chose my reading material and the staff are very helpful.
Aileen

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Lots of great books to rent. There are computers to use its a nice old building and the staff are very helpful

Date of experience: August 2016