Atholl Hotel(Aberdeen)
$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$85
$52
$76
$71
$75
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$65
$57
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$67
$63
Priceline
1,132 results
All reviewsunion streetvue cinemamaritime museumreduced ratencp car parkmain shoppingcentral locationrail stationaberdeen centreexcellent locationper daytea and coffee facilitiescomfy bedshort staygood nights sleepbusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed October 31, 2012

arrived and checked in with no problems,very comfortable bed and good nights sleep,late check out 12 oclock which was great,all in all very happy and good value for money,didnt have food so cant comment on that,but would be more than happy to stay again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying in Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel.
We are pleased to read that you were satisfied with the hotel and you will come back to stay again.
See you soon,
Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for two nights. I had room 406. Check in was quick and done with ease. The room was comfortable, and had all you need for a weekend hotel stay. I payed for the breakfast when I made my booking and that was worth doing. They had a good selection, and the breakfast host was very polite! Overall I would say it was a good stay, not bad price and the staff were very nice!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KJM377
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank very much for taking the time and post your comment. Your feedbacks are very important to us and your comment is the first for a while regarding the breakfast.
I am sure that Rita the manager of the restaurant will be very much honored.
She has been taking a lot of afford to improve the service and the quality.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Spent the night there last night, due a bad snow storm preventing me from my 40 odd mile drive home.
Hotel very clean and no noise....perfect for my work as only a few minutes away from the city center !!!!!
Would stay again as staff frist class and provide a 5 star level of service too :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Guest,
It is a great compliment and honor to receive such a nice comment from a Senior Contributor.
We believe in Ibis, "i" "b"elieve "i"n "s"ervice.
I wish to personally welcome you during your next check-in, please feel free to contact me on the reception.
We appreciate your feedback once more,
Faithfully yours,
Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I come aberdeen with my businerss group members, when i checked in Ibis hotels i was so thirsty, and i asked one Asian girl Abhi glass of water and she gave me immediately which was really impressive
in the evening i entered in the bar i ordered food for myself and my coolegue and again my starter was cooked by asian girl.

I am really happy from the service and i really appreciate the hardwork of the girl.
I will definitely come back Ibis hotels

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying in Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel.
I am sure my team member will be very pleased because of your kind comments.
We appreciate your recommendations and we are glad to see again in the hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in aberdeen overnight and booked the ibis for a "cheap" stopover room- we were surprised by how lovely the hotel was.

Brand new, comfortable beds. Pretty decor in the rooms. Good sized bedroom.

I would stay here again if I'm ever in Aberdeen again.

• Stayed: October 2012
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying in Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel.
It is always a great pleasure to read that our guest has enjoyed their stay. I promise we keep working to obtain 5-star assessment regarding the service as well :)