This was my first stay at The Ibis Aberdeen. The whole experience was most enjoyable. Excellent Clean Modern rooms, with a great working shower,and believe me that is something a lot of hotels dont care about,free wi fi ,a fantastic sleep bed was very comfy, i meant to ask what type of mattress but forgot,and free internet in the lounge. Breakfast was everything you want from a Scottish Breakfast plenty to choose from and as much as you wanted. Staff were very friendly and a special mention to Alvaro ,the assistant General Manager,who I got chatting to out front while having a cigarette.
All in all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend and will definetely be back at Ibis, not only in Aberdeen but when on my travels I will look out for an Ibis Hotel wherever I am going as they have quite a few Hotels across Europe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre is a newly opened hotel, located in the centre of Aberdeen. The railway and bus station are just a few minutes walk away at Union Square. The ferry terminal and Aberdeen Maritime Museum are just opposite our front door.All business locations as well as Aberdeen City Council Headquarters are within five minutes walk together with the shopping and restaurants in the famous Union Street. The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) and Aberdeen Airport are both a short 20 minutes drive away. The A9 and A96 motorways are easily accessible from the hotel together with Market Street, Virginia Street and many more of the city's main attractions, all within the surrounding vicinity of the hotel. Our guests can visit many of the local attractions such as Balmoral Castle, summer home of the Royal Family being one of many famous Castles to be seen in this beautiful Scottish country side. Why not go on the Whisky Trail and try a Speyside malt? Codonas Amusement Park, Aberdeen Art Gallery or any of the amazing golf courses are all close by. The hotel has a fully serviced bar and restaurant, guests can choose from a cooked buffet breakfast or continental breakfast available from 4am till noon, snacks and evening meals are offered 24 hours per day. Rooms are fully en-suite with walk in showers, tea/coffee making facilities, pay per view movies, mp3 connections and free WIFI internet. The hotel is adjacent to the NCP car park and Pure Gym Aberdeen which is open 24 hours per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Ibis Aberdeen Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland