1,150 results
All reviewsunion streetvue cinemamaritime museumreduced ratencp car parkmain shoppingcentral locationrail stationaberdeen centrecomfy bedexcellent locationper daytea and coffee facilitiesshort staygood nights sleepbusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Good location & was very clean.

I was not happy with the rates I was charged when I booked in advance. The room rate was GBP44 for sun then Monday & Tuesday was twice this amount.
However the room rate advertised in the hotel was at the cheaper rate for Monday & Tuesday?
Also I paid for breakfast in advance however when i was unable to make it for breakfast this was non refundable? They should advise this at the time or better refund this if customer has not used it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
H5170-GM, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying in Ibis Aberdeen Centre.
I really appreciate your comments and I can assure that I will better focus with my team to give more information to our guests regarding the room rates and promotional but conditional offers.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

stayed at ibis for 1 night and couldnt fault it, it cost £35 and this included a cooked breakfast which was very tasty and good portions. the room itself was spotless and modern and had everything needed i felt, i liked that you could could plug mp3 into the tv for your music which is great for getting ready before going out. the bathroom was adeque (i prefer there to be a bath but this just had a shower) but it was really clean and had fresh towels. It was well worth the money and was 5 min walk from shops and pubs and would certainly recommend and will be staying again next time visiting Aberdeen

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice comment.
I will share your feedback related to the breakfast with me team, they will really appreciate because they has been working hard to improve the breakfast service.
We wish you a same hassle free experience in other Ibis hotel as well or look forward to welcome you again in Ibis Aberdeen Centre.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
H5170-GM, Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great city centre location. Budget hotel which was clean and functional. Downside was that the enterance was quite dirty with the ashtray overflowing and cigarette butts were lying at the enterance.Overall, great value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for room at the back of the hotel as the front rooms look out on to a nightclub which can be noisy in the wee sma hours.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank for you nice comment.
I can assure that the night club does not disturb our guest because we have special windows. But you are right; I would also ask room in the back side but to see the vessels :)

We clean the cigarette rubbish very frequently but we would appreciate if smokers may also care the environment little more –and not just here- because we have 2 ashtrays located front of the hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and we hope we can welcome you again in Ibis Aberdeen Centre soon.