“More excellent visits!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“More excellent visits!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited twice in the same week with business colleagues. Second time was with a party of 25 in the upstairs room. As with my previous visits here, the food and the service was excellent. I won't be looking anywhere else in Aberdeen next time I go for curry.

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Aberdeen
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Visited on a Saturday afternoon for a leisurely lunch. Restaurant was busy and full of chatter, always a good sign. Starters and mains were delicious as always. Chilli paneer, our new favourite! Only gripe being the amount of time it took for two drinks to be delivered to the table , 10 minutes is rather excessive, and unfortunately the same amount of time for a second round. Not good customer service. Will be back though!

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

First time in this restaurant last night. Was up working and looking for a nice meal after along drive and could not have had better. Had to wait 20 minutes for table but was quite prepared as thought it was a good sign how busy it was and the amount of people in for a takeaway. Had chicken 65 for starter and mixed tandoori grill for main and was best I have had. The cobra lager is the best have tasted in a Indian restaurant. When back in Aberdeen will be coming back.

Perth, United Kingdom
“Very tasty”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Since I last visited I think they have redecorated- it seemed brighter. There is still the strange entrance, where you can't see the restaurant from the street and have to go through a 'reception' room but don't let this put you off.

The staff were friendly throughout our time in the restaurant. To start we shared veg samosas (wish they did lamb) and onion badjis, which are not the 'usual' type with shredded onion in a ball. Rather fried onion, encased in batter. Nice, but think I prefer the more common one. Theses dishes came with tghe usual sauces and the waiter brought me mango chutney when I asked.

My lamb peshwari was brilliant. The lamb was tender and the 5 huge chunks were really 10 bites of meat. The sauce was sweet with pieces of real fruit. Our butter naan was fresh and light and the rice easily serves 2.

Will go back!

• Visited August 2013
“Can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

After a friends high recommendation about Rishi's my husband and I were really looking forward to it. We were not disappointed! Waiting staff very helpful and friendly. After some poppodams we decided on chicken tikka masala and chicken madras. Both were really tasty and great portion size (find other Indian restaurants scrimp on the rice). Plain nan bread also delicious. After two beers and two wines it was very good value for money. We're definately going back for more!!

• Visited July 2013