“First visit - wont be last!”
Review of Rishi's

Rishi's
Ranked #100 of 670 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ellon, United Kingdom
“First visit - wont be last!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Recommended this restaurant by a friend - dropped in with our two adult sons on a Saturday at 21.30 on spec. A different menu compared to the run-of -the-mill Aberdeen Indian restaurants. Exceptional vegetarian dishes, non-veg menu is more limited but nonetheless excellent - all the usual suspects are there. The staff were genuinely concerned that we enjoyed our meal and very willing to offer help with the slightly unusual menu. I had the paneer dosa - which was quite spectacular, followed by a Chicken Vindaloo which was simply delicious -vindaloo taste with reasonable heat but leaving space for the taste of the spices and the tender chicken. Price was, by Aberdeen standards, very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and friendly service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food here is amazing and so different to your usual run of the mill Indian restaurant. The staff were very attentative and friendly. Try the onion dosa (very filling but so tasty) The prices are very cheap aswell for the quality you recieve.

“A gastronomic adventure!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I visited Rishi's on Saturday for a friend's birthday. For starters we were feeling explorative so asked the waiter to bring us a selection of authentic indian dishes, he didn't disappoint. I could not for the life of me tell you the names of the dishes but they were very large and extremely delicious. We unfortunately order main courses at the beginning along with our starters but soon realised that none of us could eat anything else after our indian tapas. I had the chicken peshwar which was mild and cream with fresh mango and pinapple through it. The naan breads were huge too. Although there was 5 of us and we all ordered starters, mains and drinks the bill was still under £100! Can't wait to come back and try more wonderful dishes <3

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent Indian Meal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have eaten here three times so far (all at lunch time) and have always been impressed. Food authentic and tasty. Staff pleasant and attentive. We will be back again soon!

Montrose, United Kingdom
“Like curry? - Then try this place”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went with some colleagues from work on a Thursday evening, one of whom is Indian and said that this restaurant serves authentic Indian meals and was frequented by the local Indian community.
We had booked (which I recommend) and when we arrived it was almost full, and I noticed that certainly a 1/3 of those there were Indian.
It was excellent, and I intend to go back in the next few weeks as I saw loads of dishes being served at other tables that I am keen to try.
They also do some indo-chinese dishes, one that I just could not eat enough of was one of the side noodle dishes, it was so moreish.
We had over ordered as there was plenty left over, and one of my colleagues took a substantial doggy bag to eat over the weekend.
Plus as a bonus the prices are very good.

When I came home to tell my family I discovered that my kids who were staying nearby in their student days regularly got a carry out from here and said they always thought it was the best curry ever.

Very good and gets the 5 star score from me.