“Excellent service and great food”
Review of Cafe Crema - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Crema
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is one of the best cafes in Aberdeen and certainly the friendliest. I worked on Holburn St. for a few months a couple of years ago and went here for lunch every day. I found the staff really friendly and the food was really good, especially the soup. The coffee is one of the best in Aberdeen as well. I don't work near the place anymore but still try and trek across town at least once a week for lunch there. It's nice to support the local cafes that take time and effort in what they do rather than the usual chain stores. Thoroughly recommend a visit.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Crema

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Lovely family run cafe with Fab hot coffee...having to always ask coffee chains to make sure my coffee is hot is ridiculas.. Not here though. Cherry scones are delish and cupcakes were tasty too. Daughter and I could have sat and watched the world go by for hours... The reviews are mixed but this place is a hidden gem, the owner also owns as sandwich shop down the road due to his large amount of office workers quing in the cafe for food. Brilliant place to enjoy well priced coffee and cakes not mass produced. Respect and loyalty to the local business owners. I'm a convert.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've been here time and time again and the quality and service never fails. The crispy chicken taco's are a dish everyone needs to try at least once, they are absolutely brilliant. Not enough people know about this hidden little gem on Holburn Street.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This cafe surpassed my expectations and is a welcome treat in Aberdeen. Food and drinks are delicious and made from good quality produce at very reasonable prices. The owner's passion for what he does was clear and we received friendly and attentive service. A cafe we will definitely be returning to!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ah, one of those fabulously life-affirming days you think have been lost in the depths of time: An affable host; really good coffee (no, really - I think this is possibly the best coffee I've had in Aberdeen - no scalded coffee grains as per the usual chain culprits); and good food. Took my wee boy (18 months) for our regular trip - it's such a treat on a Saturday morning! A really good bacon roll, cooked just crispy, a large latte for me, and a cup of warm froth for the loon. Absolutely faultless service - travelling with a toddler isn't the most mess-free of activities, yet we we warmly received, even after the accompanying mess! Affordable, enjoyable and pleasurable - you don't put those three words together often in Aberdeen. Marvellous!

1  Thank Dr_SimonB