Rox Hotel
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$110
$67
  • Restaurant
$166
$150
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$100
$91
$85
$80
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$65
$52
Agoda.com
All reviewsmarket streetreception staff were very helpfulnice hotelncp car parkwedding receptionunion squarebooked this hotelgood sizeaberdeen hotelsingle roomtrain stationself servicewould stay againbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightcity centrecomfy bed
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I spent a weekend in this lovely hotel. The entrance is light and airy and reception staff were very friendly and helpful. On the way to our room we came across a very relaxed guest lounge area which was lovely to sit in to read my ebook in between shopping and dining. Our room was lovely with very modern but tasteful decor. Bathromm was gleaming but it was the little touches that made it so special. From the bathrobes and slippers to the bowl of fruit and bottled water that were replenished daily. Breakfast was excellent with everything you could ask for. Throughout our stay the staff were attentive and friendly without being obtrusive. Nothing was too much trouble. there was a wedding on, on the Saturday night so we expected to hear a fair bit of noise from our room as it overlooked the outside terraces however we did not hear a peep! I thoroughly recommend this hotel to all

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Rox Hotel. From the outside it looks nothing special but when you get inside its lovely. We booked a standard room but were pleasantly surprised with what we got. The room was huge, large bathroom and very comfortable bed. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with a wide selection of cereals, fruit etc and also a cooked breakfast. This hotel is elegant and modern. It’s a great location for a night out, very central.
The only downside is that you have to park in either Union Square or the Public car park situated a short walk away from the hotel and the prices can be costly for overnight stays.
Other than that I will definitely be staying again!

Room Tip: Rooms facing market street are quite noisy during weekends, so if you are looking for peace and quite i'd ask for a room near the back of the hotel.
1  Thank AR58
Reviewed August 1, 2012

loved every minute of my stay, my partner took me away to here for a little weekend away and he proposed to me here, it was fab! the breakfast is 5* was brilliant and we ate at the restaurant 21 below it and that was fab aswell! definatly reccomend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: nice and central location!!
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This may not be the authentic Scottish experience and the glaring facade may be off putting. But for great food, value and service, this place is excellent- the service is especially top class. I do not know about the accommodation as I only had food there but it is well worth checking out.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Stayed in this hot last night (28th June 2012) after our flight back to Birmingham has been cancelled. Managed to get the last two rooms and the staff could not have been more accommodating. With only the clothes on our back and our laptops, the staff provided us with complimentary toothbrush and paste etc, the room was spacious and immaculate, and staff even ensured we had breakfast available despite having a taxi booked 15 minutes before breakfast officially started.

It felt like a boutique hotel, if I return to Aberdeen I would return here as my first choice, and maybe take my husband with me next time rather than a business trip!

• Stayed: June 2012