Stayed in the apartments in Rosemount for 4 nights - very clean and even though they were 5 years old the decor was as new. The room was duplex with a spiral staircase to the bedroom area. The breakfasts were excellent - especially Lynda who greeted us each morning as if we were her own family! She is a gem! Continental food range was great with an excellent range of food on offer from cornflakes, muesli etc to boiled eggs - if you wanted cooked breakfast - that was extra. Flat screen TV and high speed WIFI - were also great. Parking was initially a bit awkward to find but plenty on offer. Superb location with free parking.Often got cigarette smoke right outside the main exit door from inconsiderate smokers. Will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland