We were four friends planning a long weekend in Aberdeen. We searched Hotels.com to find a hotel that would be close to the senter of the city, be of a fare price and a hopfully good standard. We booked a two-bedroom suite and when we arrived, we all was very pleased by the service of the staff and the appartement. The bathroom was very nice, the bedrooms a little small, but that didn't matter much since we had a livingroom and a kitchen. The WiFi in the appartment worked very well! We had to go outside to an other building to eat breakfast. The breakfast was good, but the room was quite cold. We walked every day to the Union Street area and back, just about 10 min each way. We also went out on the countryside and the staff was very helpfull to find out what was best for us. We enjoyed our stay very much and will recommand this hotel especially to a group like us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland