Skene House Rosemount
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$95
$102
$94
$95
$85
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
$167
$94
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$65
$52
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roomthese apartmentscontinental breakfastapartment hotelunion streetcity centrefull kitchencar parkhome from hometop floorsmall kitchenprivate parkingno liftmain buildingexcellent value for moneystayed here for one nightviaduct
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I stayed at Skene House Rosemount, while visiting friends in Aberdeen couple of weeks ago. Apartment was very spacious with sleek modern décor equipped with everything that female traveller would need, such as great lighting in the bathroom to get ready for a night out, spacious lounge with TV, comfortable sofas, perfect for getting together with some friends (including free bottle of wine on arrival!)
Great size kitchen with some fresh milk in fridge for cup of tea! Apartment was very clean, comfortable bed to rest after busy day, with some nice toiletries in the bathroom.
Central location near all city attractions, with a walking distance from the city centre, shops and restaurant is always a bonus!
This apartment seems like a perfect choice for female travellers, looking for a comfortable, modern place to stay. Really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend Skene House Apartments to my friends and family!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Skene House Rosemount for your recent trip to Aberdeen.
I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay and found everything you needed in the suite. We try to make sure our guests enjoy their home from home experience when with us so it's good to know when this is happening.
Thank you again and hopefully we will see you and your friends back on your next trip.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Beautifl well equipt apartments. Well situated in the heart of Aberdeen. Stayed Nov 2012. Had a couple of hiccups with the initial apartment (too small for me and my 3 children) but not Skene's fault (expedia's fault!). The staff quickly rectified the problem and found me an apartment whch would accomodate us all. Then had problems with the heating which the staff again were straight to me to try and rectify. We were offered a complimentry breakfast due to the problem. The breakfast at the apartments is beautiful, fresh croissants, bread, toast, bolied eggs, cereal, very impressed! The only downside I would say is not having lifts. The apartment I moved too was on the 4th floor and although they sent a member of staff to assist with my luggage it was still a bit of a treck for my 3 girls.But I understand that these are old buildings and its a bit like a rabbits warren which makes it very quircky but doesn't lend itself to having a lift.I would certainly reccomend this accomodation based on the quality and size of the apartments and their ammenities and the helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Matmum
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review after your stay at Skene House Rosemount. I was sorry to note that there were one or two issues but glad that we were able to sort these out for you.
We are aware of the problem with Expedia which limits the information you are able to give regarding your reservation requirements. We are hoping to come up with a suitable solution for this soon. In the meantime please don't hesitate to contact reception or our reservations team directly. They will be happy to make note of any further information so we are able to allocate the best suite for your stay. Hopefully this will mean your next stay is not on the top floor!
It was very nice to know that you enjoyed your breakfast too. I will make sure I pass these comments along to our kitchen team.
Thank you again and hopefully we will see you and your family back in Aberdeen soon.
Skene House Rosemount

Reviewed January 16, 2013

i just love staying at this hotel!

breakfast included, safe secure parking and a fantastic suite to relax in. This hotel is a 5 minute walk if that from union street where most shops, resturants etc are. hotel suites are always clean and very comfortable, bathrooms are lovely and have great products for you to use.

I'll be back again soon!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Erin M
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review after your recent stay at Skene House Rosemount.
I was very pleased to read that you are so happy with our suites and the service provided. I will make sure our breakfast and housekeeping teams know what a great impression they made.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

After being stood down from flying offshore, my company struggled to find us accommodation and ended up putting us in here and I have to say how pleasantly surprised I was. The staff were extremely professional and courteous, nothing was too much trouble and they organised taxis for us the next day. The room i got had a full kitchen and living room area with a bathroom as well, there was a spiral staircase that went up to the bedroom area, the sleep I had was very good down to the comfort the bed, breakfast was also a very pleasant experience. As Lady Luck would have it, we were stood down again the next day and went back because they were that good.

Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Dave P
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review Skene House Rosemount after your recent stay with us. It was very nice to know that you were pleasantly surprised by your Skene House experience and the service you received. I will make sure our staff get a chance to read your comments.
Thank you again and hopefully Lady Luck will have you back this way again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Have never been so keen to come home and write a review. For £75 and being in the centre of Aberdeen cannot believe what a gem of a place.
Okay for the first time it was a bit confusing with regards checking in (along the street from the accomodation) and then to try and park the car (but with great help from Andy) - this is more down to the crazy one way system in the area.
The accomondation itself was first class and absoluitely immaculate. Lovely suite - downstairs - lovely sitting area with kitchen - fresh milk in fridge for cup of tea. Beautiful, clean bathroom. Spiral staircase to lovely bedroom.
They underplay their continental breakfast in the restaurant which was included. Was great - all that you need - tea, toast and a wonderful spread of choices from cheeses to fresh yoghurt and fruit etc. For an additional £1.50 we had poached eggs.
The service from the reception to the restaurant was exceptional but in particular to Andy.
Only stay 30 miles away but because of xmas night out and then onwards in the morning to do xmas shop decided to stay overnight but will definately do it again when there are offers available if going out in Aberdeen for a treat.
Oh and forgot to mention free bottle of wine.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AberdeenshireHay
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Skene House Rosemount and then taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much. Our staff enjoy looking after our guests and making sure they enjoy their time with us. Andy was very happy to hear that he had made such a good impression.
As you mentioned, the one way system can make our second car park awkward to find but our staff are always happy to give directions or even jump in the car with you to make sure you get there.
I will also make sure I pass your lovely comments along to our breakfast team.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you both back soon.