Stayed in the Balmoral Suite for one night. The suite was luxurious, very spacious and with every comfort. Breakfast was delicious with a wide choice of appetising foods to suit all if not most tastes. The hotel is very clean and decorated to a very high standard. Staff are welcoming, friendly and professional. The atmosphere is relaxed and despite being in the centre of town, there was little noise even with the room overlooking the hotel front. Had a very comfortable sleep. Have recommended to family and friends and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland