My hubby and I had the pleasure of getting married in this hotel last week. Its a stunning venue with great staff. All the food that we had was fantastic. There was a few hiccups that were outwith the hotels control but they made sure our day was perfect. Colin Gunn and the events staff done a great job with helping us organise the whole wedding and we both felt very safe in their capable hands.
We really couldn't have asked for more from a wedding venue, and would highly recommend this hotel to any couple looking to get married (the staircase makes for great pictures) or anyone planning any event.
Most of our guest stayed the night in the hotel and everyone commented on how lovely and big the rooms were and the rate for the room for the night which included a great breakfast after a night of dancing.
Thanks again to all the staff at The Caledonian. You all helped to make our day special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland