We have just returned from a visit to Aberdeen and stayed at this hotel. I would highly recommend this for a break. We had booked two rooms and both were off a very high standard and very comfortable. The staff who dealt with us were polite and accommodating. We did not have dinner in the hotel so cant comment on this, but there was a buffet style breakfast that had something for everyone. Before and after checkout we were able to leave our bags leaving us free to explore the city. If travelling by train, then the hotel is only a short distance from the station. I would have no hesitation in booking a stay here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland