Just had another amazing night at the Caledonian! This place is the best location in Aberdeen. We normally have a night out in Aberdeen every 6 - 8 weeks and have chosen to stay here for the past 10 years normally in a suite. This time we booked a deluxe double and were upgraded to a suite. The rooms are great and the hotel is right in the centre of Aberdeen. We have always found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. We haven't eaten in the restaurant in the evening but have heard good reviews. Breakfast is excellent!
Thanks again Calley and see you next month!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland