Stayed one night. Conveniently located in the centre of the city. Room was quite large and well furnished. Comfortable bed. Small bathroom. Small TV.
Bar was modern but very functional, it is used for breakfast and dinner. Polished floors do not help.
Reception area very small.
Staff young but very helpful.
Overall a functional hotel in a nice spot. Nothing spectacular
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland