I stayed her for 8 nights. My company chose and paid for my room. The room was small, not a lot of room in one wardrobe with an iron board stuffed in there also! Shower cubicle was also small. The staff were very helpful and pleasant at all times. Wi-Fi was expensive, evening meals were very good, breakfast was also very good except for the scramble egg (came soggy with water on the plate), and I personally thought wine by the glass was too expensive. Overall stay I would say was good though, thanks to all the very helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel, is perfectly placed for exploring handsome, vibrant Aberdeen, known to the world as the Granite City. Located in the centre of Aberdeen, overlooking Union Terrace Gardens and five-minute walk from the railway station, The Caledonian Hotel is a grand example of the city's distinctive Victorian architecture. It's close to many local attractions, and an excellent base for touring the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel Scotland