1,231 results
All reviews bothy restaurant wedding meal function room wedding reception special thanks mini bar lovely hotel cooked breakfast one night stay city centre haggis excellent value for money comfy bed scott wardrobe scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just spent 2 nights there. Really enjoyed my time relaxing. Staff were so helpful couldn't do enough for you. Bed so comfortable. Breakfast delicious which is rare, stayed in loads of hotels but it was tasty. I don't usual eat in hotels for dinner I ended up eating gor 2 night. Tasty dinner lovely restaurant. Jenna served my breakfast this morning so helpful as the rest of the staff.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Palm Court H, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and that Jenna looked after you. I will be sure to pass on your great comments to Jenna and the kitchen team.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend their breakfasts. We arrived without booking and were warmly welcomed by Jenna who kept us well looked after, while Craig in the kitchen accommodated for the needs of my mother and I.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and that you were well looked after by Jenna and well fed by Craig!

I will be sure to pass on your great comments to them and the team.

We do hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was good experience and very nice food, geat place and will really recomend to all my friends and family, Jenna Bailey give me a really good service too and was very helpful with everything will really be back fot the food

Trip type: Traveled solo
Palm Court H, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that Jenna looked after you.

I will pass on your great feedback about the food to the Head Chef and the team and we hope to be welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello!! Just been today with my family first time in Palm Court Hotel. Is lovely place! love people! Jenna Bailey verry friendly. Food so nice all fresh and tasty. For sure will be visit that place again!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review!

I am delighted you enjoyed your time with us and that you were well looked after by Jenna and the team.

I will be sure to pass on your great feedback and we hope to be welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our second visit to this hotel the first time we visited it was outstanding this time average. Room was good, clean spacious. Staff were all lovely what let it down was the food and wasnt quite as personal. We ordered a morgans and diet coke and pint of beer came to 11.95 thought this was bit pricey. We also had wine with dinner worst wine ever but suppose we chose it so cant blame the hotel. 22.95 a bottle which is average for a hotel. We had 3 different servers for our meal last time we had one and he suggested the wine, recommend food options and generally provided a more personal touch. Hotel was busy so understand. We had Thai noodle salad, really wasnt anything Thai about it, the noodles were weird like they were raw and bit chewy again bit pricey for what we actually got. Rice noodles might be a better option. All in all the room was good value but not so much the food and drink. Staff were all nice.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to send in your review after your recent visit.

I am delighted that the team looked after you, apologies if you had more than the usual one server looking after you but we might have swapped people about as it was a busy time.
I am sorry you didn't enjoy the Thai noodle salad, I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Head Chef as we take all feedback on board.

We do hope you will try us again and we hope to see you again soon.