Palm Court Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$103
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$51
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
$72
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$62
$76
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$78
$62
Mercure
$75
$63
HIExpress.com
$117
$112
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Agoda.com
$69
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbothy restaurantwedding mealfunction roomwedding receptionattending a weddingspecial thanksmini barfull scottish breakfastcourse mealfish and chipslovely hotelwaiting staffone night stayfollowing morningcooked breakfastlovely roomcity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

The Palm court is a great place to stay if you visit Aberdeen and the surrounding areas only a 10 minute drive from the centre.

We stayed over the New Year while visiting family and were given room 1 which was a nice room all be it a little noise, when we mentioned this to the manager who was very apologetic he said that he would move us to a quieter room,
We went out for the day and the new room was ready for us to move to by the time we got back from our day out.

All the rooms are very nicely set out with a nice shower and even a mini bar however they are a bit on the small side if you stay longer than a weekend, we were there for 4 nights and could have done with a little more space seeing as we had a lot of winter cloths as we visited Glenshee and some shopping but we managed ok.

All the staff are very friendly and accommodating with nothing being too much trouble.

The bar and restaurant have a great atmosphere and serve some good food you won’t be disappointed

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank landlw
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel . It was our pleasure to have you hear as our guests and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience our high level of quality and service we offer.

I will pass your feedback onto the team at their weekly meeting and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit to the hotel.

With Best Wishes.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Four star all the way, all of the staff at palm court bringing a new meaning to 'service with a smile'.
Scott Horner (Hotel Manager) is a credit to the company, a true gentleman, who was always the first to ensure that he or one of his dedicated team members could cater for our every need. Food and service in the bar & restaurant most certainly four star. At highly competitive rates, two nights and three whole days was over far too quickly, would highly recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Aberdeen and or the surrounding areas.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay here at the hotel. It was a pleasure having you here as our guests and you had the opportunity to experience the high level of quality and service we offer.

The team will be delighted to hear of your feedback and on behalf of us all we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

With Best Wishes

Reviewed January 3, 2014

After a crazy sleepless New Years night in Edinburgh, the palm court hotel was perfect for us great location, beautiful homely room, amazing food and incredible service especially from Scott Honer who welcomed us and looked after us extremely well with such friendly service from him, we will defiantly look forward to returning again. Highly recommend ****

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Good Evening

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the hotel. It was a pleasure having you here as our guests and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience our high level of quality and service we offer.

I will pass your feedback onto the team and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

With Best Wishes

Reviewed December 29, 2013

My sister and I recently held a function as a surprise for our mother's 50th birthday. We hosted this party in the Hudson room, a perfect room to suit our numbers! We chose a 2 course meal, with 3 options for each course, allowing all our guests an ample choice for their dinner. The food was excellent, as said by all guests, I cannot fault the efforts from the kitchen.

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and will all go out of their way in order to ensure every guest received the highest quality service. The organisation of the function was superb and every detail was taken into account and delivered to our very specific taste and requirements. The rooms which myself and a few of the guests stayed in were spacious and extremely comfortable.

I would recommend anyone to use the hotel for a function and I will continue to use the hotel for my upcoming functions. I cannot thank the staff of the hotel enough for the efforts in which they put in to ensure that my mother's 50th birthday was one which I'm sure she and her guests will never forget.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
GrahamUrquhart, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Happy New Year

Thank you for your review and I am delighted your mum's recent birthday celebrations were such a success and all your hard work and effort both your sister and yourself put in paid off to what was an incredible night for your mum. I am so pleased I have been able to contribute to the success of the evening and we wish your mum many more happy years to come.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We went for pre Christmas dinner on the 24th December. The festive menu was excellent great choice with something for everyone. We had various members of staff looking after us and again they were all very attentive. Scott did his usual and made the whole night great. Can't wait to visit again. Thanks again everyone at the Palm Court.

• Stayed: December 2013

Happy New Year

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your meal on Christmas Eve. As you will have seen we have had an extremely busy yet very successful time and I am delighted you had the opportunity to experience our high level of quality and service we have provided throughout.

I will pass your feedback onto the team and on behalf of them all we wish you all the very best for 2014