Typical Hilton Doubletree fare, but in my opinion tries harder than the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel and represents much better value.
There is a Platinum Club Wing which is essentially the Executive floor. This has a separate bar/dining room area from the main hotel. Very attentive service from some lovely eastern European staff.
My room (upgrade HHonors Diamond) was perfect. Large King Bed, well appointed bathroom (Doubletree amenities are better than Hilton!) complete with work area and setee.
High-speed Internet is free for Platinum Club wing guests.
Typical Hilton breakfasts.
Location is excellent for town and for the Dyce industrial areas even in the infamous Aberdeen traffic (take the back roads - 10minutes). Also good for the Altens estates but of course subject to the bridges.
In summary: Good location, good example of a Doubletree Hotel. This is my first choice hotel in Aberdeen.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland