We are regular Hilton customers but were not overly impressed with this hotel. Rooms good, well equipped and very clean. Staff all excellent and welcoming. Breakfast very disappointing poor selection on the continental breakfast all cheese prepacked, meat limited and no fish. If your deal includes continental breakfast it is £10 extra to upgrade to any cooked dishes. We did not have the cooked as ir did not look tempting and I was informed that the hot was not over hot so did not bother. My feelings on location are mixed, for city centre restaurants and bars it is a long walk however for sightseeing it was OK, we walked to Footdee and Old Aberdeen on the Esplanade. In the evenings it took 20 minutes to get to the restaurants we had booked in the centre.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland