Mostly the hotel is good. I did not find the staff rude - in fact they were very helpful.
The hotel is not really that old - but it is showing signs of being well used. The toilet roll dispenser had the central shaft missing - and one light did not work. (ROOM 218 if anyone from Hilton reads this).
The bar meal was very good - so was breakfast. The only problem (very slight!!) was that I had to ask for coffee twice before it was delivered. I guess the staff got distracted by something else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland