I am hhonors diamond member. I generally stay between here and garden inn. The hotel is very good and always get an upgrade to the platinum section at the back which is like a separate hotel. The rooms are really nice and the staff are always very friendly. You get a cookie and a drinks voucher which goes above the minimum and is appreciated. Nice leisure centre. Beautiful views over the beach. Only real downside is the slight walk to town but it is only 10 to 15 minutes but equally at times it's nice to be surrounded by masses of grass and the sea. I still don't think the breakfast is that of a Hilton as scrambled eggs are solid but maybe I'm just being too picky! Highly recommend and if your not a diamond, I recommend you pay for the platinum or get the e upgrade as it is worth it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland