Stayed at the Doubletree for one night with my wife & young son while visiting Aberdeen Jazz Festival. Staff are pleasant, cookies on arrival a nice touch but Wi-fi charges a bit of a rip-off (free in Atrium area only). Room was clean but decor very dated (1990's thow back).
Booked hotel as 'Spa' facilities available. Decided to visit swimming pool / steam room etc & was shocked at the poor condition. Steam room grout between tiles filthy! Tile surface completely worn to underlying ceramic through years of use. Changing area worn & shabby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland