each person likes or dislikes a hotel for different reasons. For me, I want the hotel to be quiet, cool in the summer, pleasant in the winter and it has to be clean and comfortable. If it has a good location it is even better!
This hotel ticks all MY points. Stayed in both the older rooms and the Platinum ones and I must agree with previous review; the older rooms are a bit outdated. BUT the platinum ones are really comfortable; yes the windows open, comfortable bed, decent bathroom.
Staff is friendly and ready to help
I love this hotel as well, because it is near the beaches. I like to run outdoors and it is so convenient to do so. Even if you like just to go out for a walk, it gives you all kind of opportunities. The city with all of its shops is just 15 minutes walk away from the hotel but just 5 minutes away is a huge entertainment complex with loads of restaurants, a small shopping centre and a cineplex.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland