Very smelly room, and this was a refurbished room on second floor. Smell persisted for the three days there. Receptionist could only offer a room above bar but as noise was unacceptable two floors up we declined. Promised free room wifi on booking but only applies to lobby and room charge excessive. Requested two glasses three times and two hours later fetched from bar myself.
The leisure club was the worst ever visited. Filthy beyond belief, one sauna out of action due to late running refurbishment. Steam room very dated with odd tiles and horrendous smell from drains. Changing area was awash with water and as a result changed in reception. Staff totally oblivious to what is required to meet minimum hygiene standards.
Only one positive and that was the warm cookie on arrival.
Sorry for a Hilton, just way off the mark.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland