Stayed three nights - Saturday 11/2 to Tuesday 14/2. Staff all very pleasant. Restaurant food patchy with some quite poor for any price. My room was advertised as having a sea view. I could see the sea but only by standing at the window and looking oblquely to the north. My normal view was the fun fare. The Platinum Club is no substitute for the executive floor at Hilton hotels. Reception staff particularly in the Platinum Club very professional definitely. the equals of executive lounge staff. I had an issue with a misleading description on the wine list that was capable of being handled in a more customer-centred manner though it was resolved when I queried some omission from my bill for which I should have been charged but originally was not. Woman waiter who dealt with us very helpful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland