“Nice little cafe for catch up”
Review of Circles@Westhill - CLOSED

Circles@Westhill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I live in Westhill and so it's easy to use to catch up with friends over a very good hot chocolate.

I love sitting in the cafe on a Sunday reading the travel magazines they have sprawled around with a piece of something naughty and a coffee x

Great location and great atmosphere, most of the people are regulars and the staff are very friendly also x

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I often go to Circles with my mum for a light lunch. Although it has got a limited menu, we have always found something we like to eat. The soups and the fillings for the panini's baked potatoes, sandwiches etc change on a daily basis so there is always something different to try. There is also the trusted breakfast rolls which go down a treat on a cold winters morning.

They also have a wide range of home baking so we always try and leave room to even share a fancy piece!

Staff all appear very pleasant and smartly turned out.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I was in your cafe last Saturday between 12 and 1 o'clock, and it was terrible from entering your cafe until exiting. I came in to find it very rowdy and loud. When ordering my food I felt like I was having a shouting match with your staff. Food was far too overpriced for the quantity and quality which I got! Your coffee tasted like it was instant, your staff were far too loud the whole time shouting at each other across the cafe although they were nice and friendly. One lady from your staff had a horrifically loud laugh which gave me a sore head. In the end i had to eat my burnt panini and drink my instant coffee quickly and leave. Never to return. Markies next for me!

2  Thank AmandaPlease
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is my second visit to circles coffee shop in as many months, went in on 18th November with 3 friends for a catch up and was greeted by friendly staff. Our drinks and coffee arrived to the table quickly and was promptly followed by our food, the manager was very welcoming and made us feel un-rushed offering us more drinks/cakes was glad I took her up on the recommendation of malteser square. It was lovely. Looking forward to returning there again to sample more delights.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This cafe serves good food and the service is very good. However, I don't like the pink decor and I feel the food is v over-priced. 6.25 for a cup of soup and a bog standard sandwich is madness. Unless they reduce their prices I'll be sticking to M&S, I'm afraid.

3  Thank Rachel1234