This is a relatively new hotel and is in a central location close to shops, restaurants and you could walk there from the train station. It was still quiet during the night. Rooms are spacious and neutral. There is only a small car park and the cost for parking is £16 per day which seemed a lot for a hotel car park. Most of the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is good if included. Good large king size beds which have adjustable mattresses (although we didn't bother trying that out). Rooms were far too hot even when we turned the temperature right down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland