Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$51
$103
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$62
$121
$112
$169
$157
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$78
$62
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Agoda.com
$69
PremierInn.com
1,437 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breakself servicesteakbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn (Aberdeen) for two nights. The only thing that was not satisfactory was the internet access in the room. I stayed in Rm. 215, located at the far end of the hallway. In this room the wireless signal was extremely weak, to the point that I had to go to the lobby to check email and/or reply to email. This was not convenient and it seriously hindered my ability to conduct business from the room. I find this as completely unnaceptable. I mentioned this to the front desk twice, but no one did anything about it - i am afraid that no one could do much about it. The hotel was nice, clean, good location, and the restaurant serves good food. People were nice. But the internet, or lack thereof, made my stay less than perfect.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jasdeep S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre.

I have received your comments and recommendations. I am disappointed to hear about downfall in our service standards and my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you due to limited internet connectivity in room 215. This has been escalated to our service provider for further investigation.

I can assure you relevant action will be taken for improved performance. On a positive note, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by the team at the hotel and enjoyed dining with us at Native.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcome you back at HGI Aberdeen City Centre in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This was our second stay at Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen, we normally use the Hilton Treetops but it has really gone downhill fast over last few years. Safe and secure car parking but reasonably close to Train And Bus stations. Very friendly and professional reception staff offering fast check in. We managed a free upgrade too which was great. Hotel extremely clean and modern. Nice bar and lounge area offering delicious cocktails for an average £6-£7. It's normally around £9 for a glass of wine. Staff were first class, chatty and friendly. Rooms clean with everything you need. Lovely bathrooms with separate shower. Excellent restaurant by Nick Nairn, head chef Colin was great and ensured we had a fabulous meal. Restaurant & Bar staff were super..... even supplied me with recipe for my favourite cocktail! No negatives to report at all. Thank you all so much for ensuring my birthday stay was perfect. See you again in September

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank fabdiners

I have received your comments and recommendations and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and our staff looked after you ensuring you had a wonderful stay and amazing dining experience at Native by Nick Nairn.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in Sept.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

location of hotel is excellent for city centre , theatre and resaurants.Had a lovely suite which exceeded our expectations staff were helpful and pleasant. Would definitely use this hotel again! only problem was lacking a 3rd cup and the same problem next day..but only a minor thing and didn't spoil our stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I have received your comments and recommendations and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and our staff looked after you and you had great girls weekend.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Loved the hotel. Up to date furnishings. Good food. Hotel staff was very accommodating. I would stay in this hotel again. Parking was in secure parking lot attached to the hotel. Hotel had good security.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Just a short walk to shops, attractions & most importantly food! Nice & quiet at night, a reasonable size bathroom, however not much room to put wash kit for easy use. Despite the ability to alter the bed for comfort I didn't manage to find the right setting for me. Hotel bed comfort still eludes me! Reasonable gym.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

I have received your comments and recommendations and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Please feel free to speak to Reception team on your next stay who will be more than happy to guide you on bed comfort system.