1,493 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsgood sizebusiness tripweekend breaksteakbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is lovely and situated in the city centre. room was nice and very fresh. Breakfast was nice although half an hour before end of breakfast there was no haggis and the chef said no more would be taken out. little shop open 24 hours at reception is a great idea. especially when u fancy a midnight snack. pringles and wine gums!! :-) only think i was disappointed by was the poor wifi service in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank RyanM31
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Loved this hotel, the moment my friend and I walked into the hotel lobby we knew this wasn't like the usual hotels we stay in for our shopping weekends away!

Immediately it was obvious that the staff were well trained and genuinely pleased to help us! We used the underground parking - which was a great price, only £16 for the two nights, and to know the car is only a minute away is great!

We were AMAZED by the size of the bedroom and the bathroom. Lovely facilities and extremely comfortable beds (love the adjustable firmness/softness of the beds, fantastic idea!).

Heard no noise from our room at all, and room service came within the minute with ice, and scissors (on two separate occasions!)

Couldn't be happier with the weekends we had here, and I'll definitely stay again, provided the prices is about the same as what it was for this stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank abarberx
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Just stayed 1 night in this hotel. Very nicehotel in the city centre. New hotel, very clean. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was excellent - self making waffle machine, good choice of many things, very fast cleaning. Highly recommendable and worth money.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Konsultants
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in mid June and were really impressed with the standard of the hotel and service provided. Although we had a room next to the lift and initially were unhappy about this the receptionist promised that it wouldn't be a problem for noise. I'm glad to say she was right, the double door system really works and we didn't hear a thing. Standard of room, bathroom, breakfast, etc were all first rate and I'd certainly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robbie_TScotlandUK
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I spent a few days here recently on a business trip to Aberdeen. The first thing that struck me was how engaging and friendly the reception staff were, going out of their way to make me feel comfortable and at home. My room was a good size, with all of the normal trappings you would expect for a mid range hotel like this one, including free WiFi. The hotel is very well located, just a block or so back from Union Street. Just round the corner is a very convenient row of shops and restaurants that will serve you well if you don't want to walk into the town center. Hotel prices in Aberdeen are rather inflated compared to other parts of the country, but I felt that I got a good deal on my room. I would definitely stay here again next time around.

Room Tip: The rooms on the front side give you a view up and down the street, and are not too noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business