1,490 results
All reviewsjohn lewiswaffle makerseparate bathcity centreking roomgreat hotelunion streetrain showercar parkair conditioningwalk in showercomfortable roomsbusiness tripweekend breaksteakbreakfast was excellentlovely room
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I had an extended stay at this lovely hotel. I appreciated the close proximity to area shopping and restaurants. Our room was not only comfortable, but relatively peaceful. I did not hear any street noise or any from our neighbors. My only regretful experience happended on day two when housekeeping came to clean the room. I quickly excused myself to give them room to work and gave a tip because they do work hard. I was disappointed to find a bit more than what I freely gave had been taken from the room. From then on I made good use of the safe and was careful not to be so careless or generous.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bombaykorma
Reviewed April 23, 2011

My other half and I stayed here.....for 10 nights.

The hotel rooms are fine......we had no hot water one night......but the in-house Plumber did a good job in getting it working the next day .

The Plumber was local and was very friendly .......the front desk staff did not make much effort to pass the time of day.......my partner is American and we have stayed all over Scotland and really like the staff at hotels to make us feel at home......perhaps a customer care course would do the trick !!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank onthebuses1969
NitinRamtri, Deputy General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. Kindly accept my apologies for not being able to meet your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. I have shared your comments with the Front Desk team. Our entire team here at Hilton Garden Inn is one of the friendliest in the business and we all try our best to ensure that our guests have a great experience. Our Front Office Manager is investigating this issue at the moment.
We all look forward to welcoming you back and assure you of the best possible service in Aberdeen.

Nitin Ramtri

Reviewed April 23, 2011

Stayed at the Garden Inn from April 19-22.
This has got to be the best hotel in Aberdeen, and probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at on a business trip.
Never have I experienced a hotel with a friendlier staff. I became friends with all of the staff during my 3 day stay. Sophia, Adam, Andrew, Ralph, just to mention a few, went out of their way to make sure my stay was a pleasant one. The staff will actually talk to you and not at you just to be polite.
Food at the restaurant was second to none. From the steaks to the monk fish, everything was served hot and fast. Even the kitchen staff will come out and talked with the customers, make recommendations and explain what ingredients are in their meals. Amazing!!
If in Aberdeen, Scotland, this place is a must stay.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff is indeed the friendliest of all. We all here at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen are commited towards providing our guests the best possible experience.
I have shared your comments with the entire staff and would like to convey a special than you from Sophia, Adam, Andrew and Ralph for recognising them and mentioning them in your review.
We all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Nitin Ramtri

Reviewed April 19, 2011

First, I would like to mention Elise, Robert and Rory (front desk) and the very sweet Natalia who worked in the lounge. You all are very professional, helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my encounters with you each day. We stayed a total of 4 nights, one night longer than planned. The rooms are impeccable. The only thing I could mention is the hair dryer cord isn't quite long enough to reach the bathroom mirror. The rain shower was amazing and the beds were so comfortable. It was nice to have the coffee in the room, however, each morning, at 0630, there was coffee made in the lounge close to the dining area. Very nice touch. This hotel is within walking distance of all kinds of shopping, grocery, anything that you would want. We did have the breakfast buffet one morning. Lots to choose from and beautifully presented but I didn't like the eggs. Too much oil. Other than that, it was fantastic. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. This was by far the nicest place we stayed on our trip. Look no further when staying in Aberdeen. Oh, and they have coin laundry, very modern and fast which was great because by the time we arrived in Scotland, we needed to do laundry. I absolutely loved my stay here and so did my travelling companions. This hotel is a gem!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel and sharing your experience with other travellers. I have passed on your comments to Rory, Elise, Robert and Natalia. We are extremely happy that their hard work and commitment has been recognised by you.
We look forward to welcoming you again

Hilton Garden Inn Team

Reviewed April 13, 2011

Stayed here for just one night with three friends....what a treat!! Firstly, we got a great deal when booking with breakfast included. Then we couldn't believe how easy it was to find the hotel - right beside two of the main shopping centres - what a great location!!! The rooms were immaculate (what comfy beds!) and the choice at breakfast was unbelievable. The waiters in the restaurant (particularly Rory) were chatty and helpful. Will definitely be back!!!!

Room Tip: Parking at £16 per night in hotel underground park
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank HighlandsMolen
PaulWood, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with your friends and that you managed to get a great deal. Our Spring Sale is about to finish but watch this space for our Summer promotion.
I will make sure the team are aware that you appreciated their enthusiasm.