Stayed at the Garden Inn from April 19-22.
This has got to be the best hotel in Aberdeen, and probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at on a business trip.
Never have I experienced a hotel with a friendlier staff. I became friends with all of the staff during my 3 day stay. Sophia, Adam, Andrew, Ralph, just to mention a few, went out of their way to make sure my stay was a pleasant one. The staff will actually talk to you and not at you just to be polite.
Food at the restaurant was second to none. From the steaks to the monk fish, everything was served hot and fast. Even the kitchen staff will come out and talked with the customers, make recommendations and explain what ingredients are in their meals. Amazing!!
If in Aberdeen, Scotland, this place is a must stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Enjoy youer evening at Native restaurant, celebrating the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland