“Best place we have been to in Aberdeen”
Review of Mi Amore

Mi Amore
Ranked #8 of 726 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are located on Huntly Street in Aberdeen, we are within walking distance of Her Majesty Theatre and Aberdeen Music Hall. Therefore, we are offering Pre-theatre menu for £13.95 With the great choice of dishes for those who'd like to have a nice dinner before the performance.
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and boyfriend have been here a few times now and can not recommend it enough it is a beautifully little place with such nice food only problem is is it is a struggle to chose what to have. We have been here as a coue and in a group and each occasion food has been amazing and service fantastic I would recommend this to anyone and often do.

1  Thank Beckiejayneking
Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Aberdeen! I have visited Amore on plenty of occasions now and has always been excellent! I'm a big fan of their bruschetta Parma, and if you like spaghetti carbonara, trying it here is a must.! The prices are good and service is with a smile!

Would recommend 100%

Best Itallian in town!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I went in on a Friday afternoon for the lunch menu which was cheap and chearful. The place is nice enough inside save for the smell of cleaning products. The lunch menu is more extensive than it's Italian competitors and the food was grand. Service was OK. I'd go again anyway.

1  Thank Laroos S
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The food was very tasty, the service very pleasant, the portions very generous, the house red was good and reasonably priced as was the whole meal..I would go back

1  Thank japman2
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Ive been to this restaurant many times before. First on business and then I had to take my family and my girlfriend. Food is good price i'm willing to pay because the quality is such a high standard. Service is good and atmosphere on a weekend night is great too. Worth a visit!

1  Thank SamW84