Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$51
Hotels.com
$80
$76
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$78
$121
$112
$169
$157
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Agoda.com
$69
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion streetpubs and clubscar parkmill lanebusiness hotelcity centrenice hotelfried eggsper nightgood sizemember of stafftea and coffeestayed for one nightbuffet breakfastcomfortable staybusiness tripwetherspoons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Everything was great with my stay at Park Inn. The location was good and central with plenty of restaurants in the area. Great room, good gym and nice breakfast. Overall a very good hotel and I will come back here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
Iain W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit to the hotel. I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that you intend to return to stay again.
We look forward to being of service to you.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am slightly loath to share this information as we really see the Park Inn in Aberdeen as our little hidden gem. Its set in a great location just off union street and is ideal for a weekend getaway to this fantastic city. The hotel is new and the rooms modern and very comfortable. They also have fantastic offers (keep them coming!) - what else can I say just a fantastic hotel which I cant rate it highly enough. Having travelled the world over I can safely say that the breakfast buffet is amongst of the best I have seen. Only slight draw back is that parking is chargable but its not too bad considering and is pretty much attached to the hotel - that said maybe the hotel could look to strike a deal with theml??. Anyway keep up the fantastic work and we look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fraser M

Thank you for taking the time to post your very positive comments about your visits to the hotel.
I was very happy to read how much you enjoy staying at the hotel and whilst it would be great to keep us as "your little secret" we do have to encourage other guests to stay also, so thank you again for such positive comments.
As far as parking is concerned, please rest assured we have had a number of discussions, and continue to do so, about negotiated rates for our guests but so far without success.
We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Check in went ok, also check out, no problems at all with the staff, they were all smilng when asked something. Rooms pretty small, and beds were queensize, not very good when you are sharing with someone you do not know that well. Had single room myself, and size is ok for one person.
Good choice of food for breakfast, several kinds of bread, and sweet stuff as well as fruits and
cereals.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your visit to the hotel back in February. I was happy to read that, in general, you enjoyed your stay but have noted your comments about the size of the bedrooms. I do hope that we can be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is an ok hotel as a travelodge type of place for 80 a night however the cheapest room is normally 140ish up to 360 if they think they can get away with it. The management are the nastiest bit of fagan like operators going SAS treat their guests as staff as somebody to screw over I feel sorry for anyone that works for them, to sum up;
1. Beds aweful
2. Foo repetative bland and badly cooked
3. Breakfast nasty I dont even bother now
4. decor - travelodge on acid
5. Noisy no chance of sleeping unless you have taken copius drugs

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Clearly from your comments you have not enjoyed your visit to the hotel which is most unfortunate.
With regards to our rates, they are fully determined on demand into the market and are commensurate with the local Aberdeen market.
As far as our staff are concerned I believe we have an excellent team working in the hotel, and indeed in our most recent company survey we scored very highly in our overall staff satisfaction scores. I can assure you that we neither try to "screw over" our staff or our guests.
In light of your additional comments, which appear somewhat generic, could I suggest that should you be visiting the hotel again in the future perhaps we could have some direct discussion in order that we could identify the specifics of your concerns and hopefully address them to ensure your future satisfaction. I would be more than happy to meet with you should that be the case.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Hotel is new and modern.
There is parking under the hotel it is public and it is 1st come 1st served.
the checkin was ok front desk staff not overly friendly.
Room was small.
the Gym on the other hand is great huge room and great selection of new machines.
Breakfast had a good selections and open at 06:30 hours.
Check out was good speedy and professional.

1  Thank IMtraveller12
Iain W, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay at the hotel. I was happy that, in general, you enjoyed your visit although disappointed to note your comments regarding the front desk staff. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to be of serviec to you again in the future.