I booked a table for Christmas Day Lunch at the Park Inn, Aberdeen, in November and straight from the start I was very impressed by their level of customer service and care (I thought I was being a nuisance with all the questions I had about the lunch but was never made to feel anything but a valued customer. Thanks Julianna!)
There were seven of us in my party including two children. As some of us were delayed, two of the party waited in the bar/lobby area and were very happy with the service they received from the manager on at the time.
Our table was booked for 2pm and there was already a good amount of people enjoying their lunch. The lady who showed us to the table and hung our coats up was extremely attentive and was very good with the children.
The meal itself was delicious! Food was promptly served but we never felt rushed or 'harrassed' by the staff. The waiters were fantastic and could not have done more for us. It was fairly busy and Christmas Day but their level of service was excellent - a real credit to the hotel!
Cost-wise, it was £245 for the meal plus drinks, which I feel is good value if you consider how much you would/can spend on doing your own Christmas Lunch. Plus there are no leftovers to pick at or dishes to wash, which are definite upsides in my book
All I can say is we ALL had a really great day at The Park Inn and will DEFINITELY be back next year!! Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen is in the heart of the city centre, located just off Union Street towards the cosmopolitan west end of the city. The hotel is the perfect home base for exploring the top attractions and sights. Ideally located, the hotel is within walking distance of the train and bus stations as well as shopping and business districts. Relax in one of the 185 comfortable and colourful guest rooms and suites. Rooms include superb amenities like Free Wireless High-speed Internet, flat-screen televisions and work desks. Enjoy on-site dining in our vibrant restaurant and bar which serve appetising dishes and an extensive drinks menu. Facilities include a fully equipped fitness centre, business lounge and public parking on the street or next to the hotel at ACP. Meeting and event planners have a choice of 8 versatile meeting spaces. The rooms are able to accommodate intimate board meetings or grand social affairs of 200 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Park Inn By Radisson Aberdeen Scotland