- Convinient location next to Union Square
- Noticed that the restaurant received a lot of awards from 2002 to 2007. However no prints or mention afrer that? Wonder Why? There's one from Tony Blair too.
- Wide range of choice. Excellent food. Kashmiri Chicken Kebab and Lamb Tikka were full of flavor. The Mix Platter was a bad choice. Go for 1 dish and enjoy it rather than go for a mix.
- Good choice of wines, well this comment came from a French friend who was with me.
- Compared to Shree Bheema, I would say that the waiters are a bit average. Were not very helpful on providing recommendations, and were kind of "process-oriented", if I can say that.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.