“Attentive Staff”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were a large group for a mid week meal and despite the restaurant being packed the service was very good. Staff were patient and helpful and the restaurant has a very pleasant ambience too. My main course chicken was rather salty but we all enjoyed our meals.

Would definitely recommend for a works night out as they know how to handle a large group and offer starters to share etc.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Went for dinner wIth a friend last night. Attentive service, very fresh and tasty food. Interestingly the food has developed over the years, less fat and salt. Karahi Akbori Special with mushroom pilau was nicely spiced with lots of aromatics. Given it was a Tuesday and the place was packed, speaks volumes.
Strongly recommended

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food, waiters, atmosphere awesome! My wife & I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love indian food and coming from Leeds where we have a huge choice of very good indian restaurants finding a good one outside of Glasgow is difficult, but Nazma is very good and the food is authentic and each dish is as spicy as you would expect for the class of dish being served and their chicken tikka is the best I have ever had.

Love the food and always go there whenever I am in Aberdeen especially the lunch time buffet which is great value for money and that is not praise I give lightly ??
Granted the decor is a little tatty but I go there for the food, I would rather have tatty decor and good food rather than the other way around.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This place has been around for ages but it still sets a good standard of curry.

If in Aberdeen and I go to Nazma I know I will enjoy a good curry. The quality of food is high. The portion sizes are good without being huge. Naans are decent sized enough to share. Most people seem to appreciate whatever curry they choose.

Service here is excellent and above average. Staff are very attentive and immediately notice if you have finished or need more refreshments. The hot hand wipes and orange slices at the end are a nice touch.

Value is OK if slightly more expensive for a sit down indian. I do agree with a previous reviewer that the menu's are getting tatty and there is no excuse for that.

Atmosphere is OK but nothing stand out apart from the service. The restaurant is up a couple of flights of stairs so does not have much street presence. Its located down towards the railway station opposite the Guild st. junction leading to the station. This area of town has nothing to commend it. No easy on street parking nearby.

Would I eat here again? Almost certainly.