“Go -now!”

Ranked #4 of 688 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic taste, nouvelle look and healthy indian cuisine is what describes Monsoona in simple words. Innovation and creativity is our practice and polite service is our weapon. We honour our customers with these qualities and thereby try to create a pleasant aroma for everyone. We hold pride to claim that your taste buds will find no reason to complain. We welcome everybody to Monsoona and wish that you have a nice, enjoyable and above all memorable time inside.We use less oil, salt and sugar in our food. We only use sunflower oil which is low in saturated fat & high in vitamin E whilst still maintaining the authentic taste.
Reviewed November 30, 2013

One of the best Indian meals I have ever had. Don't know Aberdeen so took advice from reviews on here - and delighted with results. Well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Monsoona Healthy Indian Cuisine

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Been in this restaurant twice since my arrival in Aberdeen (2 months ago) and highly would suggest it to everyone. Very kind staff and quick service.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

23rd night (Around 6 PM) been to this restaurant and order food for takeaway.
I ordered - Veg biriyani, Tandoori chicken (starter), keema rice
To be honest, I never had this type of food before. OMG, terrible. Tandoori chicken no salt, no taste and in the same way keema rice as well.
My wife had veg biriyani, she is also very upset with food. Finally one good thing was, we got 2 papadoms, as complimentary, that one only the best we had.
We paid around 18 pounds. The food worth of zero. I am very sorry to say this, but its my exprience. Just I am a visitor to Aberdeen a day.

2  Thank Nivasp4u
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We arrived very late for something to eat......as I like my food very spicy I asked for my chicken bhuna to be as hot as the hottest curry you can get, a phall.....thats what I got. It was amazing. Loved it. My partner had lamb bhuna just normal and that's all he talked about the next day...how good it was. I just wished I stayed in Aberdeen as this place would def be my local. Will definitely be back next time we visit Aberdeen.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Lovely restaurant, great staff & service, very warm & welcoming & most of all amazing food, will defo be going back when I'm next in Aberdeen!