“INCREDIBLE”

Monsoona Healthy Indian Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 665 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic taste, nouvelle look and healthy indian cuisine is what describes Monsoona in simple words. Innovation and creativity is our practice and polite service is our weapon. We honour our customers with these qualities and thereby try to create a pleasant aroma for everyone. We hold pride to claim that your taste buds will find no reason to complain. We welcome everybody to Monsoona and wish that you have a nice, enjoyable and above all memorable time inside.We use less oil, salt and sugar in our food. We only use sunflower oil which is low in saturated fat & high in vitamin E whilst still maintaining the authentic taste.
“INCREDIBLE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went here on Saturday 26th. I didn't know what to expect, I've tried many Indians in Aberdeen - but this was absolutely incredible.
I even told the waiter that it's the best Indian in Aberdeen by a country mile IMO.
I know my Indian food, eating Indian food atleast 5 times a month - but I recommend everyone to go here.
I had chicken tikka and asked them to make me a hot sauce between vindaloo and phaal, they obliged - and the naan bread to go with it was incredible also.
I will be going back here for sure.

• Greek first
Aberdeen
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This has to be one of the best Indian resteraunts I have dined in for sometime........ Top quality cuisine of a very high standard and a waiting service second to none.
Very reasonably priced.

“Healthy Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very good service again on our second visit to Monsoona. This time we did not have a reservation (recommended), walked in on a rainy Friday night at around 7:30. Most tables were already reserved, but they found a place for us. It was near the door, but there were just three of us, so people passing by as they walked in weren't much of an issue at all. Staff saw to our coats and my umbrella. I had the monkfish special, which was medium spicy. A tad too spicy for me, but very, very good. Husband had the chicken tikka byranni -- exactly what he ordered last time. The third person ordered a lamb dish, was quite please. The plain naan is very fresh and great for sopping up the sauces. The great thing about Monsoona is that the food seems a lot fresher and HEALTHIER than other Indian restaurants' -- you don't see food swimming in Ghee. Monsoona serves comp pappadums with raita, sweet sauce, and an onion mix; this comes to your table with your menus. Starters - we had the veg sambosas (2 in order), and the salmon chunks. The samosas were fluffy and good, the salmon not so much--it happened to not taste fresh--but last time, it was good, so who knows. Reasonable prices, not cheap. Good selection of beers and wines. No outdoor seating, but this is Aberdeen, so no matter. Make a reservation.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great food, reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visited the restaurant in a Monday night it was as expected very quiet after the weekend. The staff were still very professional, interested and courteous. As I was in the city alone on business I only wanted something quick and enjoyable to eat. The bhaji starter and dupiazza main course were served quickly, piping hot and delicious. The Cobra beer was one of the best pints I had since arriving in the city. I enjoyed every mouthful, ate paid and left quickly exactly what I wanted when dining alone. The starter, main and pint cost £21.50, gods value considering the quality of the food. I will most definitely go back if I have the opportunity with family, might even drop in there again tonight. I would recommend a visit, and would be surprised if you are disappointed.

“H great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was recommended by a friend and was not disappointed very good good and good service. Would definitely go back next time we are in Aberdeen