“Like staying with family without the hassle of family!”

and 1 more site!
Crayfords Guest House
Ranked #33 of 103 Aberdeen B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 11, 2010

My dad and I stayed here while I was up for job interviews. Conway picked us up from the train station as he and his family were heading away that day which was lovely. There is a cheap and cheerful pub for tea within easy walking distance. It is about £8-9 in a taxi to the town centre. The rooms were clean and the bed was lovely. Quiet location. The other guests were obviously off to work for before 9 which limited sleep in time but it was like being in your own place really with kitchen facilities there and comfortable relaxing space in the lounge.

• Stayed: July 2010
2  Thank Rosalie1

Reviewed August 10, 2010

I attended a training course at Altens Aberdeen and stayed 3 nights at Crayfords Guest House.
I asked for a single room and was given a double en-suite which was very clean and comfortable at the same rate as a single. Very nice surroundings and had full use of the kitchen facilities.
Good value for money and in the perfect location for Altens where my training course was held (recommended)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank surfer74
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Stayed ahead of survival training at Petrofac. Comfortable surroundings and convenient for the training centre.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank Lucy C
Reviewed June 28, 2010

Just returned from a stay at Crayfords Guest House. We come from Ayr but were visiting my brother and his wife who had just had a baby and live at Cove. The accomodation had everything we needed plus more. It was luxurious, spotless and well provided for. A quiet location in a very quiet area, will definately use again when visting. Karyn McClymont

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank karynmcclymont
Reviewed May 26, 2010

After an extremely long drive to Aberdeen we were pleasantly surprised with the standard of accomodation, excellent value for money, would recommend to anyone visiting Aberdeen for business or pleasure

Dave Cooper

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank charlie1Cheshire
Reviewed January 29, 2010

My stay at Crayfords Guest House was enjoyable from the very start. I was greeted on my first day by Conway and his wife Anne-Marie, Conway showed me my room and the rest of the house. It felt more like I was staying at a friends home than at a B&B. It was my first time in Aberdeen, and Conway went out of his way to show me how to find the training center I was attending, which turned out to be only a short walk away. The room was very clean and well appointed, with internet access. I will recomend this place to my friends and coworkers.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mdmac
Reviewed January 17, 2010

I was required to work different hours for the Offshore Europe show during my stay in Aberdeen. Owner Conway Crawford was like a breath of fresh air as he was always on site and helpful with any needs I had, including helping me find resources equal to those we have in the states. Great place to stay and the hot breakfast was always welcome as a way to start the day.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business