“Good food good atmosphere”
Review of The Manchurian

The Manchurian
Ranked #59 of 679 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Nonthaburi Province, Thailand
“Good food good atmosphere”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My friends and I went to this restaurant on Sunday for lunch. The place was packed. It's one of a few restuarants that opens on Sunday. You should arrive there very early, i.e. opening time 12 PM. Any dish is good. Dim sum are perfect.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have visited this restaurant before but have not been for a little while and the food did not disappoint either. We had a plate of rice noodle with roasted pork, roasted duck and crispy pork, which was a good portion and the meats were not too full of fat either. The price of the meal was reasonable too. The parking is free with a chinese supermarket next door.

Perth, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

came here with 2 friedns for a change of their usual nando's/tgis non sense. i was won over instantly when we came in to hear the beatles early records playing. nice inside. what ruined it for me was my friend ordered a beer, and he was id'd. i realise its meant to be the law, but half 5 on a tuesday, 3 19 year olds, i dont see the problem if we are eating. then they way our waiter handled it, came back and forth 3 times rather than the manager coming over to us gave it a slow start.2 different types of ribs and soup for starters, all typical chinese flood, nothing fancy at all. i then had the sweet and sour for the main and my god, it was wonderful. deep in flavour, and a nice silver service as well, showcasing the food infront of us. it is a restaurant i would consider going back to, especially for that sweet and sour!

Visited February 2013
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maureen Pirie at the Manchurian Restaurant in Aberdeen”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We visited on Saturday 2nd March 2013. There were 7 of us all Adults we had made a reservation and received a table at the back. One of the seat was right behind a fire exit door which should not have been as it was blocking the door and that was the only fault. Food was superb as usual we had the set menu at £29.99 per head and some wine, drinks and coffee. Highly recommend this restaurant for there chinese food. Great night.

East Lothian
“Always Found Brilliant Food In The Mancurian”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was reading a number of the reviews on here with a large amount of surprise. I have eaten more meals here than any other restaurant in Aberdeen (dozens of dishes). I can never remember having a poor meal, I have found things in my tea yes tea leaves and cannot really find fault. The service is always good and I think from speaking to the owner they have had the same chef since the opened. They cater for the local Chinese community, so why not give the Dim Sum a go.
Keep up the good work serving fresh exciting tastes of the Orient.

• Visited February 2013