3,022 results
All reviews union square train station shopping centre great location shopping trip central location executive room excellent hotel breakfast was excellent excellent stay business trip comfy bed would stay again one night stay short stay car park cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have stayed here several times,and the hotel is getting more and more worn every time. Not keeping it maintained well.
But you get what you pay for.
The reason for my low score this stay is that I forgot to pack my pillow when I left (I bring my own orthopedic pillow), and when I called the hotel later today it had not been reported found. In other words, someone has stolen it. Why anyone would steal a pillow is beyond me...
The employee I spoke to in the reception was not understanding either. Will be sure to not leave any valuables laying about in my room nex time, as housekeeping obviously can not be trusted.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KatieP3056, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon,

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss this matter further. Katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For us, this time we were disappointed with our stay in Aberdeen. We normally experience a high standard at Jury’s Inn but this time there were some notable shortfalls.
The bed sheets had large holes with big black marks on them. Also the bathroom was not cleaned satisfactorily. There were hairs in the bath which also had a lot of mildew staining round the edges.
We feel that, after our recent stay standards have slipped a lot. The Union Square hotel could do with a spruce up as, in our opinion the place is starting to look tired.
Everything else with the stay was spot on but the room itself and the overall cleanliness let’s it down.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and please accept my sincere apologies for issues you have experienced with our hotel..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant overnight stay in this very friendly hotel. Perfect location for shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms are large, clean and more than adequate. Great breakfast. Staff friendly and helpful. Large bar on 1st floor with a great choice of drinks. Food slightly overpriced.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Please feel free to contact me direct I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel- katie_payne@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location good, rooms with old ,dirty floor carpets, noice from the inside and outside.
You need an adapter to connect mobilcharging. Bad lightening in the room. no showercap.No possibility to hang up cloths in the bathroom when showering.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and please accept my sincere apologies for issues you have experienced with our hotel,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel several times and never been disappointed. Lovely clean rooms with a lovely view. Perfect location for shopping and dining out. The breakfast is fantastic and always plenty of choice. Look forward to coming back.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.