“Good for Business Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 63 Hotels in Aberdeen
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Good for Business Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

- Very convinient location in the Shopping mall of Union Square. Close to Bus and Rail Station. Easy to do a getaway.
- Many restaurants Mexican, Italian, Chinese outside. Close to Union Street which might have 100s of them.
- WiFi is included for 2 devices for 24 hours. It is a great advantage these days of mobile world. Some places rip off. What they charge you for couple of hours is what you pay for the month.
- Hotel staff is friendly and they put in long hours. Rooms are very clean and spotless.
- Do not foget to grab your drinking water before heading to the room
- Only downside was when I left 0400 in the morning, even after 15 minutes, the shower was cold. No hot water!!
- Taxi ordered at 0415 by the hotel staff the night before did not turn up! I guess only way is to be there 15-20 min before time and order another one just in case.
- No Fitness Centre! For a business trip, in between those lunches and dinner, a fitness centre is always welcome. I did try to go running couple of days, but it was raining!

Room Tip: - Facing the Guild Street
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with all the team. I would also like to apologise about the issue with the hotel water – our boiler had shut down and we only realised when we had guests mention to us about it. We rest it and everything was back to normal within 30 minutes.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know and I would be delighted to look after your booking personally and offer you an upgraded room.

philip_rankin@jurysinns.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed at the Jury's Inn Aberdeen on a recent family visit and it was surpisingly good. The beds were too soft for my liking but that was truly the only draw back. The rooms were spotless, the hotel in a great area right by the train and bus station and in the mall on Union Square. No shortage of restaurants as it is in the centre of town and close enough to the harbour that you have a great view from the 7th floor. Best part is the full Sky package you have access to in your room when you upgrade to the 7th floor.

Room Tip: Get one of the Sky In Room rooms on the 7th floor, all the sports, movies and Sky channels you could...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen and also for the positive comments our location and the sky service in our executive rooms.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know and I would be delighted to look after your booking personally and upgrade your room again.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

the hotel is located in Union Square, adjacent to rail station and bus station. The entire staff is very friendly from the staff at the front desk to housekeeping. The Hotel is very clean, rooms are adequate and the breakfast buffet is very good. I would recommend this hotel for business and pleasure. I will definintely be staying here the next time I am in Aberdeen.

Room Tip: I have stayed here twice and i have no complaints about the location of my room.
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I have shared your comments with the team and also displayed them in our staff areas. We are all delighted that you continue to stay with us.

When you are looking to return to Aberdeen please let me know and I will be delighted to look after your booking personally, and also get the opportunity to meet with you.

Kinross, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I am a regular guest at Jury`s Inn Aberdeen Union Square.
Hotel perfectly located in Union Square, adjacent to Rail Station and Bus Station.
Hotel very clean, staff very friendly, breakfast buffet is very good.
For evening meals I tend to use one of the many restaurants there are in Union Square.
I would recommend this Hotel for business and pleasure, I have no complaints whatsoever with this Hotel, and I will continue to stay there regularly

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a better view, rooms at rear will get some noise from HVAC on Union Square roof
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Reviewer,

Please let me know when you are next up as I would really like the opportunity to speak with you to get further feedback on any way in which we can improve our offerings.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

A good business hotel located at the train station / union square shopping center. Rooms are clean, functional and comfortable if rather basic. Service was excellent from check-in staff to all others (I got the impression all staff had been well trained as I was greeted and asked if I needed anything/coffee while I was waiting in the lobby for a colleague, check in was efficient and pleasant and even the person that came to my room to drop off an iron was well trained). I won't debate the price gauging that occurs in Aberdeen during Offshore Europe - this room was definitely not worth the £350/night it was charging that week! Its not somewhere for a special weekend but for a business hotel it is fine.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen and also for the positive comments our location and service.

If you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know and I would be delighted to look after your booking personally.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Hotel has no character, very clinical and that's how the staff treated us as we'll. no decent service to be seen anywhere. Breakfast buffet was cold and unappetizing. Asked for fresh bacon and was told no because its end of breakfast. Table was dirty. Very dissapointing

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Stevey M
Philip R, Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was disappointed to read your comments regarding breakfast and this will be taken up with our breakfast team to ensure that immediate improvements are made. I was however surprised to read your comments about the staff and service as this is something that we are very proud of a Jurys Inn Aberdeen and normally receive very positive feedback.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your recent experience and would appreciate it if you could contact me on the below email address.

Deputy General Manager.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Good businesshotel, but not recommended for weekend trips.
Overall good hotel, but missing safe and fridge in the room.
Breakfast is OK, but not more than just OK. Were in Aberdeen due to business and the hotel is central. A few good restaurants nearby

• Stayed August 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on your recent stay with us at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen. I was disappointed to read your comments regarding breakfast. I will take this up with our breakfast team to ensure that improvements are made.

If you are looking to return to Aberdeen in the future please do let me know and I would be delighted to personally look after your booking.

Deputy General Manager.