I've stayed here a couple of times with work and its a nice hotel.
Maybe a touch overpriced and the views are poor (train station roof)
But the hotel and its services were all great, clean and pleasant.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen is located in the heart of Aberdeen city centre. The hotel is adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street is only a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel. The hotel features an all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and 6:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. If you are arriving by car you can avail of the nearby pay and display car parking in Union Square Shopping Centre. Our 203 comfortable bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The rooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme Jurys Rewards. Enjoy a warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Aberdeen at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland