“Good food served by friendly staff.”
Review of Pavarotti's - CLOSED

Pavarotti's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pavarotti's opening Hours:Tuesday - Saturday between 12-9
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Friday night not as busy as we had expected but this meant we got a table without booking. Good starters and mains but excellent desserts. The pannacotta and semi-freddo were without fault.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have previously reviewed this restaurant and gave it 5 - I will not be taking down that review as I gave it in good faith, but, I will never eat there again.

I visited earlier this month - again, service was superb, and my starter was sublime. However, my main course of chicken was served raw, and I mean RAW. Part of the fillet had not seen a pan. Whilst they were very apologetic, and gave me my meal for no charge, raw poultry is an absolute no-no. Sorry guys - but I would not put my trust in you again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had a Groupon voucher but not treated any differently. Excellent food & very attentive service, without being intrusive. Nice surroundings. No complaints whatsoever. Would recommend without hesitation.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We visited the restaurant for the first time tonight and had a Groupon voucher. We weren't sure what to expect given the most recent reviews we had read below but were pleasantly suprised.
We arrived about 30 minutes before our booking and were greeted by a very friendly and accomodating man who reassured us that this was no problem and were seated immediately.
The restaurant is about mid size and it has a very authentic feeling. The staff were all very firendly and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere and we noticed there was music playing quietly in the background, giving a pleasant ambience. We had three meals from the main menu. My boyfriend had bruschetta and I had the soup - both lovely. My main was lovely, I had the chicken in a homemade tomato sauce with garlic and rosemary potatoes and my boyfriend had the bolognese. These were great, the sauce was delicious and there were plenty of olives and potatoes! Our desserts were nice too, Tiramisu and a semi freddo. I hadn't had the semi Freddo before and it was a nice palate cleanser but I would say the Tiramisu topped it.
The restaurant was practically full when we left and so assume it's a popular choice but we'll definitely revisit.
Overall we had a great evening, I would definitely recommend it. I'm not sure if it was because we were having 3 courses from our voucher anyway but I didn't get the feeling that drinks and extras were being forced on us atall as they sometimes are in other places we dine. Thanks alot for a lovely meal! :)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hello! We went to Pavarottis restaraunt in Aberdeen on 15 th February to celebrate valentines day and was disappointed too much.Food was not nice for these money,no salt,no pepper,no oil and etc on the table.Service was poor.It was our first and last visit to this restaraunt.I was in Italy many times,there re plenty of nice restaraunts and Pavarottis is completely rubbish.

PavAberdeen, General Manager at Pavarotti's, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Many thanks to you for the feeback that you posted. We apologise that we did not give a great experience. Regards the table layout we have decided not to put salt and pepper on the tables. We do as a service standard offer black pepper at every opportunity other seasoning is available to every guest if requested. During your visit we felt our service was of an acceptable standard we aim to be attentive but never intrusive especially with tables of two around this time of year as we appreciate you have chosen to dine out to celebrate St Valentine's day. We always enjoy hearing any feedback towards service from our diner's it is helpful ifwe understand at the time you dined that you felt the service was below your standard as this allows us the opportunity to rectify these issues.