“Nice!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Aberdeen
“Nice!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Been here a few times now for a take away after work and I can't fault it!
Mak and his team are great, very friendly and always have nice chat with them. My favourite is the King Prawn Korma and the prawns are HUGE. Ask for it a little spicy and there you have it!
Can't complain at all, and very good value.

• Visited October 2012

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“kebab is not that good”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

my friend told me about their kebabs and I went there to try it. When I got home, me and my wife tasted it, and we found it tasteless, but it had big portion though. So my wife refused to eat it and I was struggling to finish it alone. I'm not int the mood to try it again.

This monday, 29/10/2012, Khyber pass was closed because the night before it got trouble (I think in the kitchen somewhere) and some fireman broke the door and sprayed the waterhose inside it. I watched them doing that around 1.30 am (monday), and some people are asking why Khyber pass is closed. I hope whe it reopen again, it will be much better than before (especially the food), since I live nearby and Khyber pass was one of the option to get some food late night.

• Visited October 2012
Macduff, United Kingdom
“Stay away”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Tried a lot of Indians in Aberdeen and this is up there with the worst.expensive for what you get and the standard of food is dire.worst naan bread I've ever tasted

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

best indian takeaway in aberdeen.
dhall soup is always teh best thing for when i have a cold / flu.
the alloo sag is amazing and my fav dish is a masalandar, never had a palce cook it better.

Visited July 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tasty takeaway food that is Aberdeens best”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Me and my partner both had ace take aways here, mine was honey infused mild curry which left a great taste in the mouth. The staff are also friendly and talkative which bodes for a good takeaway!! Will be back