“All the essential ingredients!”
Review of No.1 Bar & Grill

No.1 Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
No.1 Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 726 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Set in Aberdeen’s trendy west end, No.1 is a chic bar/grill situated on Queens Terrace. Whether you visit for a drink, coffee, light snack, lunch or dinner, our Aberdeen restaurant offers comfort and convenience to satisfy every kind of appetite. At No.1 we pride ourselves in giving our diners fine Scottish foods in a relaxed, informal atmosphere, with first class hospitality always guaranteed. Whether you are dining with friends or colleagues, having a business meeting or reunion, here at No.1 you are guaranteed professional and friendly service in relaxed surroundings.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Indeed. This restaurant has it all. The warm and friendly welcome. Drinks at the fireside prior to offering our menu choice. We went for valentines and it was absolutely superb. I simply couldn't fault it. The food was simply delicious and the service was relaxed but effective. And....the tables are not so close so that you can hear what's being said at the table next to you. In actual fact the table for two was roomy and you did not have to shift stuff to make room for plates and glasses. Would definitely ask friends to join us. This was also fantastic value for great tasting food.

HelenNo1Hall, Manager at No.1 Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor, it is always a pleasure to be part of someone's valentines day plans and we are pleased to hear we didn't disappoint you, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I decided to go here for my birthday meal with the family. I had never been before but had heard so many great things... And they were all certainly correct.

The food, service and atmosphere were simply fantastic. I cannot wait to return

Thank you for your recent review, it is always a pleasure to be part of a Birthday celebration, we are pleased to hear you have heard about No1 and chose us to be part of your special day we are delighted you enjoyed your night

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My wife and I have dined here six times and every time has been a great experience. The atmosphere is excellent. The exposed stone and striking decor is very nice. The staff are all terrific and all are wonderful to interact with. The food is very very good. We have both tried something different each time and each meal has been well presented, great portions and excellent to eat. They also have a wonderful selection of gin and are more than happy to help you make your selection. It is a rare place that has such a uniform standard of excellence.

Thank you for your review on trip adviser we are delighted you have enjoyed your experiences at No1

Thank you for your continued support we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We had the pleasure to eat and drink at NO1 at a project night out, the food was excellent, service was very good and the staff couldnt have been any more helpful, We had 16 bodies for the meal and we pre-ordered our starters/mains, but everything was cooked to perfection and all items were served as a group, delighted and would return in a heart-beat.

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at No1 and hope to look after you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We came here for my Mother in law's Birthday for a meal - I'd only been once before for a drink and was pleasantly surprised with this hidden little gem! It's got a great area for sitting and having a drink, fireplaces with big roaring fires included.
The food is of really good quality, very fresh and prepared amazingly means it's all very tasty.
For my starter I had the Haggis, Neeps & Tatties which was very very good. I also had a taste of Scallops - never had before and I can definiltey say I'll be trying them again. For my main I had the burger - I normally find burgers in resteraunts are quite dry but this was so juicy and tasted really good so I was very impressed! The prices are a wee bit steep - steaks go up to over £25 so would recommend this place for special occasions!

Thank you for taking the time to post your review,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at No1 and hope to welcome you back in the future.